Thursday, October 2, 2008

ELection 2008 on Twitter

I'm totally biased so there are no twitters here for Sarah. FUCK THAT! I only Twitter for Barack/Biden! These are a few of my faves from tonight's debate.

chanunu
chanunu I may just have a sex change because of Palin 12 minutes ago from web

jackie
alae93 #vpdebate please tell me i hallucinated sarah palin's crass reference to joe biden's dead wife 13 minutes ago from web

Kelly Richards
ftsKelly If I hear the word Mavrick one more time I am going to punch Sarah Palin in the face. 13 minutes ago from txt

tayloransley
tayloransley Sarah Palin-YOU are a lame attempt at a joke. 23 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

riese
autowin Palin wins cutest debater, biden wins vice president 23 minutes ago from Election 2008

Nick
ImNickArmstrong In short: if McCain dies, Palin will take a momentary and solemn pause before dancing a jig on the American people. 24 minutes ago from Twinkle

whydowork
whydowork Everytime Sarah Palin winks 6 kittens are killed. 24 minutes ago from Election 2008

Mike Davis
IHeartMovies Palin tries so hard to be cutesy. "Gosh Darnitt" and more adorable sayings versus saying anything important. #current 25 minutes ago from twhirl

Jeffery Harrell
jefferyharrell Sarah Palin's winking is making me really uncomfortable. I think I need to speak to an adult. 28 minutes ago from web


Shoq Biden: "If I were to become President, I can promise you, I could spell President" 28 minutes ago from Election 2008

chrysb
chrysb sarah palin sounds like the mom from Bobby's World 32 minutes ago from web


john patrick calvert
jonnyquest45 palin is failin 40 minutes ago from web

Alexandra
aleellis One of these days, Palin's lies are gonna get her killed about 1 hour ago from web

Bradley Steinbacher
bmsteinbacher Palin's brain is a Teleprompter, only she's not writing the script. about 1 hour ago from Twittelator

Jarrett Gossett
jarrettgossett If Palin cries, I will take a screen grab of it and make it my desktop wallpaper. about 1 hour ago from Election 2008


GET YOUR TWITTER ON!

1 comment:

Peggy S. said...

Now this was totally awesome reason to get a twitter account for.